Trunk Show / Workshop Information
Our Trunk Show consists of a slide presentation & display of our pattern quilts; it is approximately 1 hour long & we keep it light and fun.
- The Same But Different is a short slide presentation showing a number of full size quilts & wall-hangings we have both made, each starting with the same fabrics, but showing the different results.
- The slide presentation continues into our second part of the program where we each show some individual projects we have made over the years. As well, we will bring along a few of our individual projects & some guild challenge pieces.
- The third part consists of our 37 pattern samples we bring along for guests to see, touch & feel.
Our 5-hour Workshop is a fun, intense class & preferably held the next day after the trunk show, especially if we are traveling out of town. Travel time will be combined if the trunk show & workshop are back to back.
- The “ColourPlay Weekender Bag”- pattern #HBH401 is very popular for workshops & most may go home with their bag close to completion.
- There is some preparation work at home before class.
- There should be a limit of 20 people. Each person taking the workshop is obliged to purchase the pattern at a discount price of $10.00. (retail $12.00)
- Finishing kits (zippers, strapping, buckles) are available for purchase by participants in a number of colors. ($30.00 for full kit)